Asking the question is the best way of finding out the answer.
Pembroke is a brilliant college and has many points of contact for when you have problems or questions.
You can contact:
- The College Nurse, Jan Brighting
- Your Tutor
- Your Director of Studies
- JPC Welfare Officer
- College Counsellor, Loraine Gelsthorpe
- Welfare Committee Officers.
- The Dean, Dr James Gardom, J2
You can also get information from:
- This website
- The College's Own Welfare Page
- The Welfare Noticeboards (next to the JP toilets)
- The Welfare Files (in the library on the bookcase on your left as you go into the West Room on the ground floor)
Other useful links and numbers:
- Pembroke Information - all sorts of helpful stuff from college
- Pembroke health and welfare pages
- CUSU welfare information - 01223 333313
- University welfare information
- University Counselling Service - 13 Trumpington Street, 01223 332865
- Pembroke financial information
- Pembroke accommodation information, also see the JP accommodation pages
- Pembroke IT information
- Cambridge Police Station (Parkside, by Parker's Piece): 01223 358966
Want to contact us?
Email the Welfare Officer
Email the Women's Welfare Officer.
Email the Men's Officer.
Email the Ethnic Minorities Officer.
Email the LBGT Officer
Want us to contact you?
Join the JPC mailing lists to be kept up to date with what's going on in college and around the university.
Email the IT Officer to subscribe to the main JPC email list which goes to most Pembroke students
Email the LGBT Officer, to subscribe to the LGBT mailing list
Email the Welfare Officer, to subscribe to the International or Ethnic Minorities mailing lists