Ask us anything anonymously here and we'll post a response on this page

Which member or members of the jpc would you like to respond to your question? Send general enquiries to Tash, the Vice-President.

There is no official register of societies at Pembroke. But if you'd like to set up a society send the JPC treasurer a message even if you don't require funding.

Here is the link for exam access arrangements – it covers a lot of arrangements, and the Disability Resource Centre is very helpful. Our Disabled Students Officer, Sophie Johnson, will be able to help further if you need it.

First check if your question is answered on the society funding page. At the bottom, there is a designated section for finance FAQs. If you can't find an answer to your question then send the treasurer a message with the form above and check back later for an answer.